Solved

How to remove collection titles on multimedia collage in Dawn Theme

jay6587
Excursionist
16 0 8

Hello I need help on to remove the titles at the bottom of the collection image and just have the clickable image in the Dawn theme. The pictures are how it looks in mobile view and desktop view.Screenshot 2021-09-22 172650.pngScreenshot 2021-09-22 172732.png

Accepted Solution (1)
diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2936 562 883

This is an accepted solution.

@jay6587, do this to fix it in 20 seconds:

1. In your Shopify Admin go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset > base.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

.collage-content__info{
    display: none !important;
}

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@jay6587 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
jay6587
Excursionist
16 0 8

wicked-legacy.myshopify.com is my website

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2936 562 883

This is an accepted solution.

@jay6587, do this to fix it in 20 seconds:

1. In your Shopify Admin go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset > base.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

.collage-content__info{
    display: none !important;
}

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

Casperh
Excursionist
28 0 8

This also remove the prices of the others products in the collage and the collection link doesn’t work anymore 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Casperh 

Please share screenshot what do you want !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Casperh
Excursionist
28 0 8

to remove the highlighted part, which is the title of the collection, while keeping the image clickable and the price displayed on the product above D764F20C-48E5-4F01-8710-7CDFD4C0C9EE.jpeg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@Casperh 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

ikkhuorganics
Excursionist
22 0 3

hi Diego

I am also facing the same issue. i tried this code today but its not working. Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

store URL - https://www.ikkhuras.com/

ikkhuorganics
Excursionist
22 0 3

This also remove the prices of the others products in the collage and the collection link doesn’t work anymore. kindly help me to resolve this issue.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

@jay6587 

1. In your Shopify Admin go to: online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset > base.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

.collage-content__info{ display: none !important; }

studiobijoux
Tourist
4 1 4

I have the same issue, wondering if anyone can help. 

I have "media collage" on the page which I would like to remove. 

I have tried the code in this thread however it has not worked. 

Any assistance would be much appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.18.02 pm.png

SanDee222
Excursionist
31 0 12

I am not sure if you were able to find a solution to your issue but here is how to get rid of Multimedia Collage.
1. Go to Customization and be sure HOME PAGE is selected.
2. Then look below for COLLAGE.
3. The COLLAGE section should be over the the right (this is where your COLLAGE settings are).
4. Delete MULTIMEDIA COLLAGE from the HEADING SECTION and enter what you would like to call it or you may leave it blank.

5. Save it & you're done!

SanDee222
Excursionist
31 0 12

I am not sure if you were able to find a solution to your issue but here is how to get rid of Multimedia Collage.
1. Go to Customization and be sure HOME PAGE is selected.
2. Then look below for COLLAGE.
3. The COLLAGE section should be over to the right (this is where your COLLAGE settings are).
4. Delete MULTIMEDIA COLLAGE from the HEADING SECTION and enter what you would like to call it or you may leave it blank.

5. Save it & you're done!