How to remove shopify link from footer and add another name

LaseMakers
Shopify Partner
101 1 28

Hi,

I need your help. I already know how to remove shopify link from footer, but I want to add our partners company name. 

I have done it with other themes but can't find how to do it on venture theme.

Hope you guys can help me.

Best regards,

Carolina

Replies 3 (3)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 78

Hi, @!

I just want to double check that you're referring to the "Powered by Shopify" section in the footer?

In order to remove this, you can navigate to the following -

1. Head to Online Store > Themes in your Shopify Admin.
  2. Click on Actions > Edit Languages in the live theme section.
  3. In the search bar, you will want to type in "Powered by Shopify". 

24-13-sb2cu-3817g

4. Underneath the Checkout & system/Links, you can edit the Powered by Shopify section here. 

24-18-jlnvj-6tjck

5. Remember to save!

This will work across all themes you use. If you're referring to another section then it would be great if you can send through a screenshot so I can provide you with the correct solution to do so please!

We're also coming up to the busy holiday season ahead, so I would love to hear about your marketing strategies for #BFCM and Christmas? We have an awesome Shopify Blog on Preparing for BFCM which is worth a read to ensure you are best prepared for the crowds of customers waiting to grab a deal!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LaseMakers
Shopify Partner
101 1 28

Hi @Nia 

Thank you for replying.

Actually my problem is not the powered by, is the shopify link I can't remove. I'm a Shopify Partner and instead of the Shopify link, I want to add our agency name "Las eMakers"

LaseMakers_2-1632502237315.png

Could you help me with this?

Thank you for referring your blog about BFCM, this will be great for my clients.

Best wishes,

Carolina 

DK_shop
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you find a solution to this problem because I am having the same issue. I managed to remove the shopify link and place my own, unfortunately, it now places the root url of the store im working on, so now it says rootURL/www.otherlink.com instead of just www.otherlink.com