Solved

I'm having trouble changing the color of part of my page? I'm using the loft theme

CannyK9
Visitor
2 0 0

Basically, I've used the loft theme to make my website and I'm literally happy with it all but spent hours trying to find the right color setting in theme settings but can't change this top part of my product pages from solid white, as you can see below where the play title is I'm unable to change the background.

I'm sure this is easily handled by editing the code but something I'm not cable of so if some could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

CannyK9_0-1627217215278.png

Accepted Solution (1)
LamQSolutions
Shopify Partner
131 30 44

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

To change the background color, you can install my free app Custom CSS and add the following code

If you don't want to install the app, you can add the following at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss file

.template-collection .collection-header {
        background-color: #dedede !important; /* Change to the color you want */
}
Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
You may be interested in our apps
Scrolly Telling - Create scroll-based animations visually.
Ultimate Sections - Slideshow, Gallery, Collection, FAQs, Brand, Info box, Testimonial and more

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @CannyK9 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

CannyK9
Visitor
2 0 0

https://cannyk9.myshopify.com/

password:veusti

Thank you very much sorry for the late reply.

LamQSolutions
Shopify Partner
131 30 44

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

To change the background color, you can install my free app Custom CSS and add the following code

If you don't want to install the app, you can add the following at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss file

background-color: #dedede !important; /* Change to the color you want */
}
Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
You may be interested in our apps
Scrolly Telling - Create scroll-based animations visually.
Ultimate Sections - Slideshow, Gallery, Collection, FAQs, Brand, Info box, Testimonial and more
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @CannyK9 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

background-color: #dedede !important; 
}