Solved

I'm new can you help me I can't add the part I want next to the video

vcevik
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I want to make this part of the theme as in the picture, what should I do? Debut theme I'm using

limmo_web.jpg

The image now looks like the one below. I want to do as in the picture above.

mevcut.jpg

banned
Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@vcevik 

If you're still needing help with this, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support to see if our Themes team is able to make this change on your behalf. To be eligible for their assistance, you'll need to be using a Shopify free theme and on a paid account. You can contact Shopify Support by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

If the Themes team is unable to assist you with this, then I would recommend hiring a Shopify Expert if another community member is unable to provide guidance on how to make this change. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@vcevik 

If you're still needing help with this, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support to see if our Themes team is able to make this change on your behalf. To be eligible for their assistance, you'll need to be using a Shopify free theme and on a paid account. You can contact Shopify Support by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

If the Themes team is unable to assist you with this, then I would recommend hiring a Shopify Expert if another community member is unable to provide guidance on how to make this change. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog