Solved

Why isn't the icon displaying in the Shopify theme?

Krishna_1234
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

dear sir/mam,

please help to find and solve. what is issue in theme . there is no showing any iconon frontend of site in theme. i am unable to find what is issue.. please help ASAP.

Accepted Solution (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Krishna_1234.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that we can help you with. However, it's likely that we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue, as we don't have enough information here to help identify the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Community Forums, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

If you're using a paid or custom theme, then we'd recommend take a look at our guide, Support for themesfor suggestions on getting support for your theme. 

Just to clarify, are the icons not showing on the front end of your site? Also, which theme are you currently using?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Krishna_1234 

you have try this cart page 

https://ui-elements-generator.myshopify.com/pages/cart-attribute

check out page customization allow only for shopify plus plan

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Krishna_1234.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

If you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that we can help you with. However, it's likely that we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue, as we don't have enough information here to help identify the issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Community Forums, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

If you're using a paid or custom theme, then we'd recommend take a look at our guide, Support for themesfor suggestions on getting support for your theme. 

Just to clarify, are the icons not showing on the front end of your site? Also, which theme are you currently using?

Krishna_1234
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

yes icon is not showing in fortend of site and theme name is bookshop theme 

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @Krishna_1234.

Thank you for following up!

Just to confirm, were you referring to the Blockshop from the Shopify Theme Store or the Bookshop from ThemeForest?

Depending on the theme you're using, we've got a guide to help point you in the right direction to get support for your theme. If you're using a Shopify theme, then our Theme Support team can help fix or customize your theme. However, as our Theme Support isn't familiar with third-party coding, we'd recommend reaching out directly to the developers for both of these themes. 

If you're using the Blockshop theme, then the theme is supported by Troop Themes and you can get in touch with their developers here: Troop Themes Support and Knowledge Base. As for the Bookshop theme from ThemeForest, I'm seeing that this theme is supported by arenacommerce and I was also able to find the support page for arenacommerce. From there, you can search their knowledge base or create a support ticket to get in touch with the developers as well.

I'd love to know if the developers of your theme can help you resolve this issue. Let me know!