Impulse theme header photo not fitting

tayheff
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi, we have the impulse theme for our site. We are having trouble getting the header photo fitting on the slide show. We have tried resizing the photos as well as getting searching the boards and trying to paste the code I have seen. Please help! We launch soon and this is the final step. 

Thanks! 

site https://phoenixprorecon.com

Replies 14 (14)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@tayheff 
I don't get any things.
pls, share your issue screenshot.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
tayheff
Tourist
10 0 2
tayheff
Tourist
10 0 2

Just did! 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Screenshot (51).png
i think your site is not published.

Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
tayheff
Tourist
10 0 2

@Zworthkey 

Do I need to publish it first? We haven't done that yet. We were trying to figure this out first. 

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

please share me your store preview link so that i will check it.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

you need to fix your logo on the top of the header.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

Hi paste this code to theme.scss ot theme.css

@media only screen and (min-width: 769px){
.page-full, .page-width {
    padding: 0 22px;
    margin-top: -36px;
}}

Thank you.