landing page help

pals
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello, I am new shopify and hoping that someone can help me figure this out.

My goal is to have a blank landing page with only my shop's logo that is clickable and forwards to the /home page. No header/footer, just the logo. It would look like this and when you click it goes to the actual shop homepage. 

CHAR2.jpg

I have found a theme that I'm happy with for all other components of the site such as home and product pages, but I don't know how to separate this page (in style/formatting) and classify it as the landing page.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jacob 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22556 2281 8389

@pals 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
pals
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi @KetanKumar thank you for replying. 

The website URL is palsskateshop.com however I don't think that will be very helpful. I have only been doing research and have not set up the shop with any products and have not installed the theme I intend on using. 

I am hoping that you can point me in the right direction in what I will need to do to accomplish this goal as I begin building it out.

Thank you 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22556 2281 8389

@pals 

thanks for store but sorry your store is password protect can you please share us 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
pals
Tourist
11 0 2

@KetanKumar thank you, the password is stawge

0 Likes
fedsmf
11 0 0

plz reply 2 him I have the same exact question

0 Likes
pals
Tourist
11 0 2
made4Uo
Explorer
140 2 16

Hi,

This tutorial might help. It creates a landing page without a header and footer and with a button you can redirect the visitor to your store. The rest of the pages should have a header and a footer

https://made4uo.com/blogs/journey-to-awesome-shopify-website/create-a-landing-page-without-and-app-o...

0 Likes
fedsmf
11 0 0

ngl this didn't work & ruined my site

0 Likes
fedsmf
11 0 0

This isn't what we asked for at all

0 Likes