Logo Size on Debutify Theme

MindRevolution
Tourist
22 0 2

Hi Guys , i'm having a problem with logo size in debutify theme. Raising it from the menu on the left doesn't work. I think i should change it adding a code on the html page. 

I added this in theme.scss.liquid , but now the logo seems to be very low quality, even if i downloaded it from Canva , so it shouldn't. Anyway , here is the link of the site. Password is dayfre.

www.comfypocket.com

/* SIZE OF LOGO BEFORE SCROLLING */

.site-header__logo-link > img {width: 230px !important; }

/* SIZE OF LOGO ONCE SCROLLED */
@media screen and (min-width: 590px) { .sticky-header.is-scrolling .site-header__logo .default-logo { width: 200px !important; } }

Replies 21 (21)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
9162 1561 1925

Hello 

I checked your site, the logo you have uploaded is 56*56 size thats why its looking low quality.

My suggetion is try to upload bigger size logo e.g 200*200 px that will display properly on this size.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
MindRevolution
Tourist
22 0 2

Well , i'm using Canva Pro for downloading the logo. Here i attach a screenshot of the file before i upload it on shopify. Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 15.12.24.png

KBDropship98
1 0 1
Please help. Im having the same issue. I upload from canva and the logo shows up super tiny. What code and where do I put it in?
Leone
1 0 0

How do you fix it ? I have the same problem.

thepeoplesmask
3 0 0

Check your export settings on canva, export in high quality .png not .jpg and also check your images px dimensions on canva aswell, increase the px of the width/height of the photo (resize canvas) the higher the number the higher the image quality. 

Hope this helps <3

Martha

The Peoples Mask

www.thepeoplesmask.com

anakin08
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

I have the same problem, i ve modified the photo and still not workink. and not only with that photo. with any photo i ve tried. it s just not getting big enough? what whould i do ?

Thanks

joyben
2 0 1

I am having the same problem, no matter which logo size I choose. I have contacted their support and we'll see what they say

AChav
2 0 2

Did anyone find a solution for this?

Having the same problem.

I manage to re-size my logo but the resolution is poor after resizing.

joyben
2 0 1

Yes, I contacted them and they told me that it's optimized for rectangular-shaped logos. Try looking at https://debutifydemo.myshopify.com/ and check that logo size which displays fine.
If yours is a square logo, then try using the alignment that places the logo in the center of the top bar (and navigation on the left) to see if it looks better. (they suggested me I could try that if my logo was square)