Why isn't my Hatchful logo downloading on Shopify?

GhostCapone
Tourist
3 0 10

On hatchful i can make my logo an slogan an at the end when i go to download it it says its been downloaded an sent to my email bliharm@yahoo.com but when i go to retrieve my logo its not there.. what should i do i been trying since friday please help thanks in advance..

Replies 16 (16)

SomeUsernameHe
Shopify Partner
468 53 87

Check your spam folder and make sure your email is correct.

Have I helped? Consider putting coffee in my mouth!
Buy Me a Coffee
GhostCapone
Tourist
3 0 10

i did that, i even talked to support center or whatever an they couldnt help they tried an nothing i was jus seeing if someone would know or where to download a free logo just like hatchful does

SomeUsernameHe
Shopify Partner
468 53 87

Yeah, try: https://www.canva.com/create/logos/

Have I helped? Consider putting coffee in my mouth!
Buy Me a Coffee

Trippple
Visitor
1 0 10

Same issue. I get the e-mail and can download the .zip, but the folder is empty.

GhostCapone
Tourist
3 0 10

hey i jus used my home boys computer and his email an got on hatchful designed logo then emailed it to my email and it worked try that..

MericaRob76
Visitor
2 0 10

I tried that and had no luck, same results. The folder is empty; why pay for these features if they aren't gonna work or have the problems rectified? Can someone please look into this issue!!

MericaRob76
Visitor
2 0 10

I am having the same issue.

Zach0308
Visitor
2 0 1

Did you ever get a resolution? 

Zach0308
Visitor
2 0 1

Did you ever get a resolution to this? I am trying to work with support, having the exact same issue, and their suggestions to me are borderline insulting.

Try a different browser

Try a phone

Give us your IP address

Give us your internet speed

Tell us exactly the steps you used to make the logo so we can recreate the issue....

I created multiple logos like 2 weeks ago, its happening to all of them and they want me to detail every step I took in making it lol

SHoutfitme
Visitor
1 0 1

Same. Frustrating and time wasting. No email and download button doesn't work. Looking elsewhere for my free logo. Not a good start Shopify 😞

Young0886
Tourist
11 0 9

Same, I get an empty zip file.  I have done it like 8 times now.  I get the email but the zip file is empty.  

corvus
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue. It sent one logo, and no other logos will come through despite it saying it was sent to my email.

eatlam
Visitor
2 0 3

Still not working same issue here

Keally_Newmann
Visitor
2 0 2

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. Empty Zip file. Come on, Spotify, you're starting to look like Etsy. Fix the bug.

Keally_Newmann
Visitor
2 0 2

And I always confuse your name with Spotify. Fix that too.  😉✌️

joshkahan
Visitor
1 0 0

new to shopify - i too get it confused with spotify and yes all my logo zip files (when the eventually arrive) are empty.

i surrender.