Solved

Minimal theme: How to change the font size of the product title in product page?

thevista888
Explorer
65 0 22

I'd like to decrease the font size of the product title in product page. I researched the same topics but couldn't find the right code and the file. All help will be appreciated.
I use Minimal theme.

My store link: https://wiggleduck.com/

Accepted Solutions (2)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

This is an accepted solution.

Try adding this code to the bottom of theme.scss.css.

.product-single__title {
  font-size: 20px;
}

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@thevista888 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file,

.product-single__title{
font-size: 1.2em !important;
}

Hope this helps.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

Try adding this code to the bottom of theme.scss.css.

.product-single__title {
  font-size: 20px;
}

- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@thevista888 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file,

.product-single__title{
font-size: 1.2em !important;
}

Hope this helps.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
thevista888
Explorer
65 0 22

Both works perfectly. Thank you so much, I appreciated. @Nick_Marketing @dmwwebartisan 

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

@thevista888 Excellent, I'm glad the problem is solved!