Solved

Moving Headings in Slideshow to the bottom Prestige

NZA
Shopify Partner
128 12 34

Good day to everyone,

I am trying to move the headings in the slideshow to the bottom of the page and i can;t figure out what css to add

Can someone also help with decreasing the distance between the two ?? just by 10px

This is my slide now:

Before.png

This is the desired result:

After.png

Website ulr: https://luxury-cartell.myshopify.com/

Password: stoyol

Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solution (1)

Anthony_David_
Shopify Partner
417 46 105

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @NZA 

Go to Online Store-> Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste the below code at the bottom of the file. 

I have also reduced gap between main heading and subheading, as per your desired screenshot.

.Slideshow__Content--bottomCenter, .Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft, .Slideshow__Content--bottomRight {
    bottom: 30px !important;}
.Slideshow__Content header.SectionHeader h2 {
    line-height: 1;
}

Thanks, Hope this helps

Theme customization | Design | Shopify App Consultant
Have Any Questions? Whatsapp +1 (341) 241-4263
Based in United States

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@NZA 

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. 

.Slideshow__Content--bottomCenter, .Slideshow__Content--bottomLeft, .Slideshow__Content--bottomRight {
    bottom: 20px !important;
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Anthony_David_
Shopify Partner
417 46 105

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @NZA 

Go to Online Store-> Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste the below code at the bottom of the file. 

I have also reduced gap between main heading and subheading, as per your desired screenshot.

bottom: 30px !important;}
.Slideshow__Content header.SectionHeader h2 {
    line-height: 1;
}

Thanks, Hope this helps

Theme customization | Design | Shopify App Consultant
Have Any Questions? Whatsapp +1 (341) 241-4263
Based in United States