Narrative theme - How to create a large call to action button for my homepage

ScarletO
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello!
I am hoping someone may be able to help, i'm trying to create a large call to action button that scrolls with my page.
Here is a reference image for the shape & size i'm going for.
I've tried looking for an app but can't find any that work for me.

Thank you in advance for any help offered!
Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 14.51.55.png

Reply 1 (1)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @ScarletO

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Great idea having a unique, large call to action (CTA) on your page. Call to actions are extremely important, and having a well designed CTA can make a noticeable difference in your conversions. While coding something like this is out of my scope of support, I thought I'd comment on a couple alternate options for you, in case another Community user doesn't reply and assist you.

First of all, you could always post a (paid) job request in our Jobs & Careers board in the Community. Lots of users comment on these posts looking for paid work. Secondly, you can always hire a Shopify Expert to assist you. Shopify Experts are hand-selected partners that are proven to have an in-depth knowledge of Shopify. You can hire an expert for projects big or small; they have expertise in setup, development, marketing, design, photography and more.

Hopefully another Community user will reply and share some instructions on how you could code this yourself onto your store, but if not, I wanted to offer a couple other options to help find a solution. All the best!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.