Narrative Theme Pre-Order Button

Peter_Lawson
2 0 0

I've created a secondary template for my product page to change the 'add to cart' button to 'pre-order', which I have managed to do and this works for the initial display when I click onto the product. 

However, the problem arises when I select a different size t-shirt (product varient) and it reverts back to 'add to cart' and I can't figure out why this happens. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Product link: https://arttire.co.uk/collections/city-collection/products/barcelona-short-sleeve?variant=7276322848...

If you are requested to bypass a password page, use "adventure123" to get through to the product. 

0 Likes
raluca
Tourist
4 0 3

I've been looking for a solution to this as well.

I reached out to the Support team but they recommend buying an app for the pre-order for Narrative. From my research it looks like several people are having this issue which shouldn't need an app - just an explanation as to how we can activate a new template for products eligible for pre-orders. 

Commenting in the hope that someone from the Shopify support desk will post the solution to this.

0 Likes
Ritology
1 0 0

Hello,

Could you please share how you changed the button to pre-order for a new product template for a product with no varients?

Thank you

0 Likes