Narrative theme question

Solved
adevster8
Excursionist
14 0 4

I tried making the collection list and featured collections wider on the home screen with

}
.page-width {
max-width: 90%;
padding: 0px 5px;
}

However, the slideshow is now off center.  It also deleted the button, for "explore" under where it says credit card geometry.  Can you tell me how to fix?  Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 2.00.35 AM.png

Replies 22 (22)
adevster8
Excursionist
14 0 4

Nope, that didn't work.  I appreciate your help, but I'm still seeing the same bit offcentered.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
3358 393 777

Screenshot (3).png

I have fix the border alignment,
Would you like to remove it.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
adevster8
Excursionist
14 0 4
adevster8
Excursionist
14 0 4

Thanks for your help, but for some reason, I'm not seeing that. 

https://ryanjtroy-art-photography.myshopify.com/?fts=0&key=2430ec3e42fe4f347b3a9e81b47778bf8927213c1...

adevster8
Excursionist
14 0 4

It looks like it's still off centered after the code.  Appreciate your help though.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
3358 393 777
@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.highlight__image {
    margin-left: 0% !important; 
}

.highlight--align-middle .highlight__content-container, .highlight--align-middle .highlight__image-container {
    margin-left: 70px !important;
}
}
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
3358 393 777

use this code. or mark properly what do you want.

adevster8
Excursionist
14 0 4

Yup, that fixed the Gift box part, I appreciate it! The slideshow text is still off center to the left though.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
3358 393 777

I don't get you .
kindly share a screenshot of it.

adevster8
Excursionist
14 0 4

I appreciate your help, this was my original question.  The text of the slideshow is off center to the left.

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 3.42.39 AM.png