Narrative Theme Slideshow - Autoplay

ElliotAirhead
1 0 1

Hi Ted,

Thanks so much for your support on this issue. It has worked great, but do you know how I can autoplay it but then make sure it stops on the last slide?

Thanks

Elliot

JoeyLee
1 0 0

Hi I add the code in custom.js, autoplay work good, but some slides has youtube video can not autoplay it, how to fix this?

0 Likes
jjt
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

@ElliotAirhead wrote:

Hi Ted,

Thanks so much for your support on this issue. It has worked great, but do you know how I can autoplay it but then make sure it stops on the last slide?

Thanks

Elliot

Curious if you were able to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
solum-cushion
2 0 1

Hey Ted,

Thanks for the solution. It almost working perfectly for us. However, after the last photo in the slideshow a blank solid colored pane is shown for the set time interval, before going back to the first picture in the slideshow. Have you seen this happen before or have any idea what might cause this?

Here is the sequence of events:

The last photo in the slide show:

Snipaste_2020-07-29_09-01-07.png

Solid colored pane:

Snipaste_2020-07-29_09-01-17.png

The first photo in the slideshow:

Snipaste_2020-07-29_09-03-55.png

0 Likes
AliShafqat
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi suture,

Thank you for sharing this. I've tried adding the same to my custom.js file slider works like a charm although it sometimes stops working specifically when responsiveness kicks in and will display blank background unless we try to click on slider button.
Can you help which step did i do wrong or is this snippet has some performance restrictions ?

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 4.37.50 PM.jpg 

0 Likes
AAKhan
4 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for your solution regarding Narative theme's slideshow problem, your code works like charm,  is there any way to do the following further:

1. How to remove 'slide title" buttons

2. can we change the time duration for each slide

Thanks

0 Likes
BeefMaker
1 0 0

The code works fine for me. I added it to the custom.js.

Is there a way to fade in the images?

BR

0 Likes
Vithoba_6387
1 0 0

worked for me too. thank you

0 Likes