OPTIMIZING SLIDESHOW FOR DESKTOP AND MOBILE

rae6998
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi, 

Someone please help me. I have the boundless theme and I am trying to optimize the slideshow I have for the mobile and desktop version but I do not know how. I resized the slideshow to be optimal for the mobile but it will not fit for desktop can you anyone please help me or provide me any steps to fix this? My website is amarasminks.com.  Thank you!

Rachael 

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @rae6998.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is super helpful! Looking into the options available on the Boundless theme, we do have an article that goes into more details about How to Combat Image Cropping on Shopify Slideshow Sections. It looks like there is not a feature available using the Boundless theme that will stop the cropping of images being used through the Theme Editor.

With that being said, since the Boundless theme is designed and supported by Shopify, we can use free design time for Shopify themes. This will allow our internal themes team to make the coding changes on your behalf. If you are interested in using the design time to make this change, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the changes you would like to see on your online store with a Support Advisor.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog