What is the best Shopify theme for a parts warehouse?

Boxtherob
Excursionist
34 0 12

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a good theme for a parts warehouse.  I have not found one for Shopify yet, only other platforms like BigCommerce.  I have attached a screenshot of an example.  The sidebar menu is the most important part.  If you know of one please let me know.  Thanks!

2021-09-28 (2).png

Replies 3 (3)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @Boxtherob 

Running a parts warehouse online will require a theme that is specifically designed for large catalogs with terrific search and filtering functionality. Below I have compiled some of my favorite themes that are well-suited for this:

In addition, there is are third-party apps tailored specifically for automotive advanced parts search called EasySearch - Search by Model, and Year, Make, Model Advance Search that I recommend checking out. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Boxtherob
Excursionist
34 0 12

Thanks for the response.  I have looked at those themes but they do not offer the layout or menu that I need.  It's for marine parts so I will not need the vehicle search.  I have looked at all of the themes in the theme store also.  I am open to using a 3rd party theme.  But I have not found one compatible with Shopify.  I would like one from a reputable company.  

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

In that case, check out the Galleria theme by Mile High Themes. This theme offers the sidebar search filters when you're on a collection page, similar to the example you shared:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog