Photo and text not showing for collection

southofmotown
Tourist
7 0 1

I am using the Express theme. I uploaded a picture and some text for a collection (my only collection thusfar), but they don't show when I bring up my website. How can I make these items visible on my website? Thank you.

Replies 4 (4)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@southofmotown 

Please share store URL.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
southofmotown
Tourist
7 0 1

Sure. It's crunchmouth.com

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@southofmotown 

Please share screenshot what do you want

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
southofmotown
Tourist
7 0 1

Okay.... Please be patient because I'm brand new to this. I created my first (and only) collection entitled "Small Town USA" (see first image below). There is an image and a description. When I preview the webpage though (second image below), there is no image and no description: just the Collection Name only. The third image is what I see when I view the collection as the administrator. Still it has only the image and not the description. This is close to what I expect a visitor to see when they visit my webpage, but they don't even see this. I don't see that it can be found anywhere on my public webpage. All a visitor sees is the name of my collection: "Small Town USA". Any suggestions? Thank you! 

Screenshot (2)_adobespark.jfifScreenshot (4)_adobespark.jfifScreenshot (3)_adobespark.jfif