Porto Theme - images not showing

ConcreteLab
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi All. I'm hoping someone has suffered this problem given that the Porto theme is supposed to be extremely popular!

I changed over to Porto earlier today and 95% of what I am seeing is fine, however images aren't loading up in two of the Apps I have on the website;

1. Klaviyo
  2. SNAPPPT (instagram Shop)

Klaviyo

Through Klaviyo, I have a signup form which pops up when you visit the page. Images won't work on that at all so I have temporarily used a simple text popup, but even then the little Cross in the top right corner to get rid of it, doesn't appear. So unless you guess that its there and simply not showing, there's no way of closing the form.

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 17.11.13.png

 If I use any images on the popup, on the Klaviyo software it looks like this;

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.59.05.png

But on the website it comes out like this;

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.50.23.png

SNAPPPT

This is a touch more frustrating because the Porto theme actually includes the SNAPPPT within its theme set up, so I'm at a bit of a loss why it doesn't work correctly. So the actual Instagram Shop part loads up fine, but if you click on any of the images the pop up is again blank. 

Home Page below;

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 17.14.58.png

Popup from SNAPPPT - blank;

Screenshot 2021-06-11 at 17.15.05.png

My URL is;

www.concretelab.co.uk

Hopefully one of you lovely people has comes across this problem or similar and help me get it sorted!

Thanks in advance,

Toby

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22587 2284 8398

@ConcreteLab 

sorry for all issue can you please contact Support or App developer it issue was both are app we are doesn't control this

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes