Prestige theme - increase width of text

jaylan_tahtali
Explorer
50 0 4

Hi team,

Hope you are well. I'm wondering how can I increase the width of the text on the first section of my "Become an Ambassador" page.
https://leikenhair.com/pages/become-an-ambassador
Store password = daoroh

jaylan_tahtali_0-1638312250661.png

I would like the width to match the width of the first section on my "about us" page please. see below:

https://leikenhair.com/pages/about-us

jaylan_tahtali_1-1638312358159.png

thanks so much for your help in advance 🙂

Replies 5 (5)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, @jaylan_tahtali.

Thanks for your message, this may be something that the Presitge theme developers can help with. Prestige is a third-party theme developed and supported by a team called "Maestrooo" and you can reach out to them directly here. Alternatively, if you are not able to get support from them directly, you could also try reaching out to a Shopify Expert to help out.

I hope these ideas help moving forward, feel free to reach back out here with any questions! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@jaylan_tahtali 

.SectionHeader__Description {
    max-width: 1000px !important;
    width: 207% !important;
    margin-left: -208px !important;
}

Add this code in the theme.scss

jaylan_tahtali
Explorer
50 0 4

Hi @LitCommerce , I tried your solution and also the solution shared by another user here below, but they both did nothing.

Yesterday I had tried a few different bits of code which also did nothing.. It made me suspect that something was wrong as my store was being unresponsive to code I was entering (some code I had previously used and it worked but then I deleted it, and when I decided I did want to use it again it did not work the second time). I thought I would investigate it to see if something was wrong so I opened one of my previous theme duplicate versions to try your code that you have just posted here and of course it worked, proving that something is wrong right now with my current live theme version.

Would you have any idea what the issue is and why my store is not responding to code right now?

jaylan_tahtali
Explorer
50 0 4

Hi @Zworthkey  , I tried your solution and also the solution shared by another user here below, but they both did nothing.

Yesterday I had tried a few different bits of code which also did nothing.. It made me suspect that something was wrong as my store was being unresponsive to code I was entering (some code I had previously used and it worked but then I deleted it, and when I decided I did want to use it again it did not work the second time). I thought I would investigate it to see if something was wrong so I opened one of my previous theme duplicate versions to try your code that you have just posted here and of course it worked, proving that something is wrong right now with my current live theme version.

Would you have any idea what the issue is and why my store is not responding to code right now?

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

Please add below code in bottom of assets/theme.css file

@media screen and (min-width: 641px)
.FeatureText__Content {
              max-width1000px ;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme