Prestige Theme; Remove (On Sale)

Solved
waleed-kbt
Excursionist
26 0 6

Hello, i came to this forum to ask any coders who can help me remove the "On Sale" tag ontop of the shoe.

https://vivorosa.com/collections/on-sale

Im removing it because the mobile version tag is Massive!! 

Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
__cascadia
Shopify Expert
99 18 19

This is an accepted solution.

@waleed-kbt - Add this to the bottom of your theme.scss file:

.ProductItem__Label {
display:none;
}

View solution in original post

Replies 42 (42)
__cascadia
Shopify Expert
99 18 19

This is an accepted solution.

@waleed-kbt - Add this to the bottom of your theme.scss file:

.ProductItem__Label {
display:none;
}

waleed-kbt
Excursionist
26 0 6

Thank you very much. 

__cascadia
Shopify Expert
99 18 19

@waleed-kbt - Awesome!

bumbastic
Explorer
50 1 13

Hi, got a question about the same theme & pretty much same topic.

I would not like to remove the 'on sale' but I would like to change the color to red, how do I go about that?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11582 1813 2317

@bumbastic,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.ProductItem__Label.Heading {
	color: red;
}

@bumbastic wrote:

Hi, got a question about the same theme & pretty much same topic.

I would not like to remove the 'on sale' but I would like to change the color to red, how do I go about that?

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
bumbastic
Explorer
50 1 13

u do mean theme.scss.liquid right? (beginner), I did try that but doesnt seem to work 😕

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11582 1813 2317

@bumbastic,

Can you Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
bumbastic
Explorer
50 1 13
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11582 1813 2317

@bumbastic,

Are you talking about below section

2019-12-05_20-19.jpg

bumbastic
Explorer
50 1 13

Yes, on homepage between 'Een beetje korting kan nooit kwaad' & 'KORTINGSACTIES'

Its barely visible but its called 'korting' & I would like the korting text to be in red to increase visibility

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11582 1813 2317

@bumbastic,

add below css

.template-index span.ProductItem__Label.Heading {
    color: red!important;
}
bumbastic
Explorer
50 1 13

Yes! Perfect, thank you so much

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11582 1813 2317

@bumbastic,

Please Add below code then it will work on both collection and on homepage

span.ProductItem__Label.Heading {
    color: red!important;
}
jzimmer82
1 0 1

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to remove the On Sale badge only. When I change display to none it also removes the sold out badge. Any ideas how to only hide the On Sale Badge?

WizOpt
1 0 2

I have exactly the same query.

I want the additional labels that I create (example- ___label:Best Seller) to remain, But do not want to show On Sale label as almost all of my products are at a discounted price.

Br0brian
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, I would like to remove my "on Sale" label on my products. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

https://mixandmatchdecor.com/

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11582 1813 2317

Hello Br0brian ,
To remove "on Sale" label on products.
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.ProductItem__LabelList .ProductItem__Label.Heading.Text--subdued {
    display: none;
}

SaleHelpr
Tourist
39 0 1

Coding is often the most difficult part of ensuring that our client stores look good while also not getting into a situation where things look strange or (in this case) way too big. We had come to the site to find an answer to a similar question (not necessary the “On Sale” tag), but we found this code made a difference when answering some of our customer questions. Thank you!

SaleHelpr.com
Helping Shopify Store Owners make sales using website notifications with just 1 line of code. A trustnote family web app.
imaj0711
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi,

I managed to do this by simply going to "edit languages" you will find the edit languages option under the "actions" drop-down which is directly beside the "customize" button for the theme. Once you're in the edit languages area, go to the product tab and scroll down to the "labels" section. Where you see "On Sale" just delete the text and add a single space. Voila, you'll still have all your labels except for the "on sale" one.

Hope this helps.