Price dispaly on my website Supply Theme

Adisablack
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello everyone. Can someone help with this please? I've added new products which have variants. I changed the order of the variants to show one that has a certain price (A) but on the website it shows the picture of the product A but with the price of B. How can I change it to show the price to match the order I want the variants to be?

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 197

Hey, @Adisablack!

Would it be an option for you to rearrange the order of your product images to match the new order of your variants? You can click on the product image and drag it to wherever you would like it to go! I've made a short video here on how you can do this. 

Or what may be happening is that as you click through the variant images, the variant details (pricing, colour, etc) are not changing with the images. There is a guide here that will show you how to select variants by clicking on the images, but if you're using Supply and you're not comfortable with coding, you can ask for some help from our Theme Support team if you like! Supply is a free Shopify theme, so our own team can help with customisations like this. You can reach out to our support team here to get the ball rolling.

Just to be sure there is no other underlying issue here first, could you share a link to one of your product pages so I can take a look? I'd like to check that there are no other bugs first before you have to check out the coding guide. We can take things from there!

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Adisablack
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! Thank you for your response!

I found out that the Supply theme only displays pricing from the lowest to the highest price if there are variants.

So however I arranged the variant pictures the price always showed the lowest price. I managed to have it changed by the support team to display it as a price range.

Many thanks!

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 197

Oh, that is great to hear! I'm so glad our support team could help you find a resolution for this. Do let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Adisablack
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you!