Product pages - Get customization information for products

AnnetteKolbeck
2 0 1

Hello

I made the customization during this tutorial, where I just came to the box with all the wrong codes. But I figured it out. After that, I made first a template for product.customizable.liquid and then a template for product-item.customizable.liquid - And now I have to bundle them together.... 

How on Earth do I do that? 

I think, that maybe I should do it in the directory file, but cannot find the right place? 

Can anyone help a rookie?

Thanks in reward. 

0 Likes
Weng2
1 0 1

Hi,

We are using the Warehouse theme, and we want to do customize products for specific products on our website.

But, we can't edit the code because the tutorial is different from ours.

Is there any possibility that you can do the tutorial of the Warehouse theme?

Thanks

brittaambauen
1 0 1

Hello, I followed the guidelines to apply this to a product and am getting mixed results. I have a listing for a jewelry ring, and would like the customer to be able to specify their ring size. When adding the customizable template, I get a page that has no quantity selector, and additionally has a new "buy it now" button AND the sitewide "add to cart button". I can't seem to find the "buy it now" in the code. What's going on?

AnnetteKolbeck
2 0 1

We are also using Warehouse, and cannot get further either....

Thank you. 

Chalotte

mohangpt
1 0 1

I have created an app which uses line item properties to get additional data from user, I hide them using "_" but this is not working in some themes on theme store. these are public themes and should support. for example Icon theme.

Sshimm
3 0 0

Hi. i also have the same question. where does the file that is uploaded by my customer will saved to? in our domain? because i have use this for quite sometime and my domain disk space is getting bigger and bigger, and i cant find the file. anyone can help?

0 Likes
SlateAvenue
2 0 0

I'm using the free "Supply" theme and I was able to add a field to the Product page to collect personalized product text.  However, the code to show it on the shopping cart is not working.  Does anyone know if there is something different for the Supply theme?

0 Likes
hdesh
1 0 0

Hello there, did you find a solution for this. I am having the same issue

0 Likes
nianbynidhi
Tourist
4 0 1

{{ line.title }} does not appear in my Order Confirmation code. I'm using the default code. Can someone please help?

0 Likes
dani-ella-aroma
2 0 0

Hi All 

I have just added a customizable area for customers to add the personalisation details but there is no border around the area where they are to write the details. How do i add a colour border around that section  

Daniella 

0 Likes