Product Review Star Ratings not appearing on Collection Pages

LucidCandle
1 0 0

My website, Lucidcandle.com, has many reviews that show up perfectly on product pages. I use Shopify's free Product Review App. I have followed the install directions for adding the badge to my collection pages and made sure the feature is turned on in my theme. Still, I'm getting no star ratings or badge. Can anyone help? Thank you!

0 Likes
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
64 8 15

Hi, @LucidCandle!

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Which installation directions are you following, to add the ratings onto your collection page? Is it the one within the app's settings page?

When adding ratings to your storefront, with our Product Reviews app this can be added to your store's product templates. They may also be added onto other sections of your storefront, however this is dependent on the theme that you're using.

Because the Product Reviews app has been made by our internal Shopify developers, you can reach out to our internal Support Team so that we can take a closer look at the app and how it's functioning within your store. You can visit our Help Centre here, and log in to your account to create a support request with our Support Team. From there, our internal team will be able to review how we can proceed in supporting you with your store's Product Reviews app integration.

It's such a great idea to include product ratings on your storefront, as a testimonial for your prospective customers, so I'm really glad you've installed our Product Reviews app! If you're looking to further build trust with prospective customers, you can also check out our Shopify Blog here for a guide on developing trust from shoppers.

Let me know how you get on with the information above! I'd be happy to help if you have any other questions.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes