Solved

Product Reviews not full width on debut theme

HeathMartin20
Tourist
5 0 1

My product reviews are not showing full screen on desktop. I would like the reviews to stretch to the full width.

My website: https://nonstop-progress.com/

My product page where I am experiencing this issue: https://nonstop-progress.com/products/footballers-ultimate-training-guide

Accepted Solutions (2)

VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
656 79 93

This is an accepted solution.

hi @HeathMartin20 ,

i checked on your site and see, your review div doing inside medium-up--one-half div. So for solve this issue, you need go to the product page and move the review widget outside that div, you can referent the image below.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 08.23.39.png

 If have matter regarding technical need help, don't hesitate you can contact with me
Hope can helpful to you!

You can please Like and Accepted Solution if my suggestion helpful. And if you want to customize or develop new feature on Theme or App => Contact to us via Email or Skype.
- Contact Support : Gmail | Skype: live:.cid.309f2fbaceec513

View solution in original post

VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
656 79 93

You can go to Online theme => Customize code => Section => main-product.liquid
Then find to the widget review part in code and handle here.
I don't know your theme using on the store, so don't sure the structor in that theme.

You can please Like and Accepted Solution if my suggestion helpful. And if you want to customize or develop new feature on Theme or App => Contact to us via Email or Skype.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
656 79 93

hi @HeathMartin20 ,

i checked on your site and see, your review div doing inside medium-up--one-half div. So for solve this issue, you need go to the product page and move the review widget outside that div, you can referent the image below.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 08.23.39.png

 If have matter regarding technical need help, don't hesitate you can contact with me
Hope can helpful to you!

HeathMartin20
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for this response. Can you tell me where to go once I click "edit code" to go get this done?

VIEKIN
Shopify Partner
656 79 93

You can go to Online theme => Customize code => Section => main-product.liquid
Then find to the widget review part in code and handle here.
I don't know your theme using on the store, so don't sure the structor in that theme.

HeathMartin20
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you it worked!!!!