Redirect to cart page after I click add to cart button - Dawn Theme

Solved
ollivtheone
2 0 3

I would like to skip the cart popup notification and redirect the customer directly to the cart page. I'm using the Dawn theme.

Thank you in advance!

Replies 27 (27)
EChandra
5 0 0

@dmwwebartisan 

I have replaced the code with the original product-form.js. I've also attached the code zip file in case you need it.

Thanks.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10710 2338 3314

@EChandra 

I have checked your store add to cart is working I think your problem is solved.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
EChandra
5 0 0

Hi @dmwwebartisan 

Yes. But I would like the add to cart button behavior to redirect users to the "cart page" instead of showing a pop-up.

Any advice on how to do it? I tried the code you suggested previously but as you can see it broke the add to cart functionality.

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
10710 2338 3314

@EChandra 

I have checked your theme code but with more bugs in your theme is not possible to share solutions.

Please PM me.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Rafael01
1 0 0
flower4kb
3 0 0

I have been searching for hours for this solution - thank you so much for posting.  You are my quan!

Kenny20
1 0 0

Is there a new solution to skip cart because this code isnt working for me I want the add to cart button to go straight to check out if possible 

Shanto36
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Love Love Love for you. 

After 4.30 hours later I found this article and its work