Solved

How can I reduce header padding on my website?

Pnewton
Excursionist
15 0 9

Hi there, can anyone out there help me with this, please?

I want to reduce the padding on my site's header here (possibly 10 px) Here's a screen shot of the section I want reduced:

padding-site-header.PNG

And here's the URL:

https://smokingguncoffee.com/

Thank you so much for your help!

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

This is an accepted solution.

You need to resize the logo, it's a square in .png format. Decrease the logo padding in the image editing software a reupload the adjusted version back to Shopify.

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0468/7092/1376/files/SG-LOGOS-wordmark-website_300x300.png

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

This is an accepted solution.

You need to resize the logo, it's a square in .png format. Decrease the logo padding in the image editing software a reupload the adjusted version back to Shopify.

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0468/7092/1376/files/SG-LOGOS-wordmark-website_300x300.png

- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Pnewton
Excursionist
15 0 9

Thanks!

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

@Pnewton I am glad the issue is solved!