Remove newsletter option from footer in Debut theme

Solved
FinCo
2 0 0

The remove button hides at the bottom of the page.subscribe button.jpg

0 Likes
stacipcarter
1 0 0

It's only a month and a half later and when I go into to edit the debut theme there is no content section in the footer to edit the quick links or the newsletter.  I can only select whether to show payment options.  Where did this move to?  I tried Chrome and Firefox in case that made a difference, but it did not.

0 Likes
FinCo
2 0 0
I think it has been moved again, look in the bottom right corner for a "remove" button
0 Likes
NayI
2 0 0

Hi Lulu,

the content section in the footer is missing on my Debut theme home page. Others have posted below as well that in June/ July 2021 it is not showing. How can I find it so I can remove it?

0 Likes
105Dave
2 0 0

I have the same problem. I can't change the "quick links, talk about your business and newsletter option". In previous Debut working i could by just delete them and put another box in it. I also had the option in placing 4 boxes instead of 3 but now i even can't remove one of the three.

0 Likes
TimoHire
1 0 0

I have the exact same problem. I don't see the footer content fields in the theme editor after the update.

This is also regarding Debut (Light) theme

0 Likes
105Dave
2 0 0

Does someone know the answer to this please? Like to get my website on air but not doing it with these three boxes which i can't change.

0 Likes
Alvaro123
1 0 1

The option now is located at the main customize menu, at the footer menu. Just have to hide it

Alvaro123_1-1627611415427.png