Remove /Pages from URL my store

Shopify!!!! Where are you?

No explanation, nothing.

Let us change the robots, the url system all that.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4126 397 841

Hi @Andre_Borges,

The development team is aware of this feature request and each piece of relevant or new feedback from this thread has been added to the request. I have made sure to add it as it is mentioned to keep the team informed. 

There is still no update and I still can't offer any timeline on this. As soon as there is information to give, I will be sure to update this thread. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Lennard97
6 0 0

Also from the Netherlands the explicit request to remedy this problem. I enjoy using Shopify but this problem also bothers me a lot... 

0 Likes
ColtFoley
1 0 0

Agreed with the other 13 pages. This feature is completely necessary and makes Shopify websites feel incomplete.

0 Likes

"There is still no update and I still can't offer any timeline on this."

@Nick This is exactly the problem here.

Nothing from Shopify besides some wishful sentences that one day maybe...

thats not the way to cater to customers that pay 140$ a month honestly, im sure some even pay more depending...

Customers should have a saying in what features are next. There are a lot of topics in this forum with a lot of pages with people asking for features, again and again and we are not listened to.

0 Likes
BelowTM
1 0 0

This is quite upsetting. 14 pages and still no resolution?  

0 Likes
Josh_Carr
2 0 0

Any update?

Does the json work for About or Blog?

So weird to have:

mysite.com/Blogs/Blog

mysite.com.au/Pages/About

0 Likes
BYGONE
Excursionist
10 0 24

Guys you can stop commenting...they do not care.  Want to know why Shopify is so successful? It's because they market to the NEWBIES and the suckers just starting out - aka most of the world.  Needing more control of the brand, we took all of our clients elsewhere...If you care about looking professional then I suggest you all do the same.

0 Likes
StoreTaskExpert
Tourist
8 0 5

Hi, waht platform are you using now?

0 Likes
j3ff
1 0 0

Hi, what platform did you guys switch to? We are considering switching as well. The /pages URL looks so cheap.

0 Likes