FROM CACHE - en_header

Remove Sale tag in dawn theme

Solved
sandihou
Tourist
7 0 3

Hello, I want to use the new dawn theme.  I want to keep the sold-out tag and also the cross out the price but i don't want to have a sale tag. Any idea how i can get rid of this? 

thank you so much

Replies 43 (43)
Andre22222
2 0 0

Those instructions remove both badges also. I would like to keep the SOLD OUT badge, keep the discounted cut price (if there is a discount applied). I would like to remove only the SALE badge

AlohaAkahai
Excursionist
25 1 3

Same thought process is still there. 

Here is a modified use case for price.liquid

{%- if show_badges -%}
{% comment %}
<span class="badge price__badge-sale color-{{ settings.sale_badge_color_scheme }}">
{{ 'products.product.on_sale' | t }}
</span>
{% endcomment %}
<span class="badge price__badge-sold-out color-{{ settings.sold_out_badge_color_scheme }}">
{{ 'products.product.sold_out' | t }}
</span>
{%- endif -%}

And for Card-Product.liquid

{%- if card_product.available == false -%}
<span class="badge badge--bottom-left color-{{ settings.sold_out_badge_color_scheme }}">{{ 'products.product.sold_out' | t }}</span>
{% comment %}
{%- elsif card_product.compare_at_price > card_product.price and card_product.available -%}
<span class="badge badge--bottom-left color-{{ settings.sale_badge_color_scheme }}">
{{ 'products.product.on_sale' | t }}</span>
{% endcomment %}
{%- endif -%}

I would like to point out the part that says {{ 'products.product.on_sale' | t }} or {{ 'products.product.sold_out' | t }}. You can remove this and make it say something else. Instead of Sold out, you can change it to Not in Stock or Returning Soon.

ircommerce
Tourist
5 0 0

Doesnt work

ircommerce
Tourist
5 0 0

Works.
Thanks!