Removing embedded MailChimp pop up.

StateLoveAppare
2 0 2

I am having trouble figuring out how to remove an embedded mail chimp pop up. I cannot seem to locate the code. 

I recently updated themes and now it shows two pop ups. I was able to toggle off the current theme's pop up, but cannot find the code to remove the embedded mailchimp form. 

I am using the liquid them Vantage from the shopify store. I've looked for the embedded code under theme.liquid and pop-up.liquid to no success. 

Any tips or advice on how to get this pop up off my site? 

***UPDATE***

For those of you below who had similar issues, here is how I eventually removed the pop up.

From shopify, I logged into the mailchimp app. It took me directly to a request for me to sync a list, but instead, I chose the exit dropdown menu and then chose dashboard. In the upper right, select your user name drop down menu. Choose conncected sites. If you only have one, it should pop up and list out all your forms. For me, the pop up was at the top. I chose edit, then clicked remove at the bottom right. Then simply exited. This solved the issue for me.

Frederick_Lanct
7 0 0

I am having the same problem

0 Likes
Steve_Jordan
1 0 0

Me too!

0 Likes
Ken_Garrard
Tourist
21 0 3

Also having problems with removing this. The pop won't close when clicking the X either...I have contacted Mailchimp team on thier facebook page so will update any answer or help I get here too! https://www.facebook.com/mailchimp/

0 Likes
Ken_Garrard
Tourist
21 0 3

This was the response from MAilchimp but it isn't working for me...any-one else had any luck yet?

" Hey there. Thanks for the heads up about that thread. It sounds like the pop-up form is enabled within the Connected Sites section of your Account Panel. To disable that form, start by choosing the "Connected Sites" option from the drop down in the top right corner. Then select the "Edit" button next to "Pop-up Form" and click the "Remove" button at the bottom of the page. That should remove that form for you."

Roza_Donkina
1 0 1

@StateLoveApparel Thanks for the update, it really worked... The easy way to do it is exactly how you said ... 

MT_FZ-09Shop
1 0 0

Hi Guys, here are some screenshots of where you need to go if you're having trouble finding it!

Thanks for the info Ken Garrard, i was already close to jumping into the code :P

MT/FZ-09Shop Your one stop shop for Yamaha MT/FZ-09 accessories http://mt09shop.com
0 Likes
Wilfred
1 0 0

Thank you so much. This solves my problem.

0 Likes