Can I disable right click to protect images on my Shopify site?

urbantis
Shopify Partner
186 0 55

Hi, I want to remove right click to prevent saving images on website. I read precious posts but it did not work for me. It's sunrise theme and website is

https://bakeryfakery.myshopify.com

Thank you for your help

Replies 2 (2)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there @urbantis!

Don here from Shopify.

There are a couple of ways you can try to protect images or other content you wish to preserve in your store.

Check out the range of apps that disable right-click saving here in our app store.

As with all third-party apps in our store, you can reach out to the developers directly with any support queries you have by using the contact details listed there on the app store page.

I know from experience that while these apps do offer protection against download, a determined thief would be able to find a way to ultimately circumvent them if they try hard enough.

That is why our themes team here would recommend watermarking your images as this provides the highest level of image security.

I can see from your store that you already have watermarks located centrally on your images, that' great!

Have you started selling from your store yet or are you still working on getting set up?

Do you have specific shipping or delivery requirements due to the fresh nature of your products?

In any case, let us know here how we can be of service!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog