Replace $0 with Get a quote link

mihalmaruf
9 0 0

Hi there I am using the Warehouse theme from Shopify
I want to replace products with $0 to a get a quote link. can anyone please help me with it. 
My site: https://testingmysite4.myshopify.com/

Aimed solution: 
Capture.PNG

Replies 3 (3)

Not applicable

You can create a seperate product template for the products that you want to display your custom elements on you  then make changes to the price and add a button statically . If you want to do it dynamically,  you can edit your main product template and add a conidtional to render your custom elements when product.price equals 0.;  {% if product.price=0 %}. I wouldnt reccomend messing around in your code unless you're an experienced developer, there are quote apps in the shopify store that you can add to your store, just make sure you check your sites performance after adding them. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is something i missed

mihalmaruf
9 0 0

you want me to add this code: {% if product.price=0 %} to the product templet file?

Not applicable

I would not recommend adding custom code to your theme or you risk breaking your theme. If you do opt to work in your theme code then i recommend you create a backup file for each file you work on. I highly recommend that you dont tamper with the theme code. Instead I would recommend you download one of the apps from the app store that can do just what you are looking for; i've attached a video below.