Resize debut theme slider to 1200px

Firefly1
Tourist
14 0 1

Hi,

Is there a way to resize the slider width and height in debut theme. I would like to make it 1200x400 fixed with. I already tried with the available solutions, it did not work.

Thank You.

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
940 86 187

Hi there @Firefly1,

Yes, it's possible. Would you mind sharing your store URL? I need to take a look before I can offer any suggestions.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes
Firefly1
Tourist
14 0 1

Hello Umair,

It's www.firefly.om

Thanks

0 Likes
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
203 33 37

Hey @Firefly1.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the link to your store. You can make slight changes to the size of the slideshow within the Theme Editor. You can open the Theme Editor by navigating to Online Store > Customize, I took a screenshot of my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

05-13-53336-2368

Within the Theme Editor, you can select on the slideshow section to make changes to the slideshow height.

05-14-79702-39365

I can definitely see how allowing you to make changes to the width of the slideshow would be beneficial for customizing your store. One thing I can do is send your request up to our development team for you.

Alternatively, since you are using the Debut theme which is designed and supported by Shopify. You can use free Design time with Shopify themes to have our internal themes team make the corresponding changes to the coding on your behalf. If you are interested in using design time for your theme, you can reach out to a Shopify Advisor by logging into your store through our Contact Us page.

Let me know what you think.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes