Shifting Shop Now button down to the bottom centre

DerkinMalloy
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi, how can I shift my shop now button down to the bottom center of my slideshow? It is currently placed in the middle and I've tried different codes but to no changes. I am using Brooklyn theme! 

HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2431 380 1027

Hello, @DerkinMalloy 

Welcome to the Shopify Community.
I read your problem and it seems that I need to analyze your website to provide the solution here.
Would you please share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide the password.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8565 2007 2708

@DerkinMalloy 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8565 2007 2708

@DerkinMalloy 

Thanks to Store URL.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.hero__text-content { vertical-align: bottom; bottom: 60px; }

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
DerkinMalloy
Tourist
3 0 2
oh yes, it works now! Thank you!
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8565 2007 2708

@DerkinMalloy 

Welcome.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution |

0 Likes