Size issues with the image in image with text overlay

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

Hey I am getting an image size issue in the mobile view of my website, while in the desktop view its proper so can the support help me this issue.

i have attached the images for reference. Capture.JPGWhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 14.41.10.jpeg

Replies 9 (9)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url  where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

https://vedicspoons.com/ 

this is my websites live link and i had a option if i change or replace an image then the settings which are gonna do i need to do it again? 

also when i will be applying the code/ solution will it change the images size of whole all in my website?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073
@media only screen and(max-width:480px){
.hero.hero--medium.hero__overlay.box.ratio-container.js.lazyloaded{
	    background-size: 100%;
    background-position: center;

}
h2.h1.mega-title {
    font-size: 13px;
}
.mega-title {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

i tired the code but its the same in the mobile view the image is getting cropped 

bracknelson
Excursionist
46 0 8

Optimized the image or take the help of any designer or coder.

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

As per the image size i already have optimised it but on the phone view its not proper thats the issue i am facing

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

If you have already this media then no need add extra

@media only screen and(max-width:480px){

add cs in it...

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@media only screen and(max-width: 320px){
.hero__inner {
    padding: 12px;
}
.hero.hero--medium.hero__overlay.box.ratio-container.js.lazyloaded {
    background-size: contain;
    height: auto;
    background-position: center center;
}
h2.h1.mega-title {
    font-size: 18px;
}
}

try this

ASHWIN_BIYANI
Tourist
20 0 0

not the cs coding i meant that for image resolution