SLIDESHOW/BANNER help please

jennarose
Excursionist
55 0 8

Hello! I am using debut theme and I have the words I would like below the slide show with a button, they are find on mobile but once you view on desktop it is all over the banner. Is there a way to fix this for desktop only? as I like the way it looks on mobile. 

Thank you!

Showbee
Excursionist
12 2 1

Hello @jennarose,

Regarding your request on how to change banner to slideshow on only desktop view,

• Go to your admin home page,tap slides to manage it's settings.
  • Under the content section,tap ADD slide to create a new slidder and customize it's settings.

Moreover kindly share your store link for more review.

0 Likes
jennarose
Excursionist
55 0 8
0 Likes
Showbee
Excursionist
12 2 1

@jennarose,

Now I understand, the thing is you're using debut theme and only debut theme version 3.0 supports the rule of slideshow.so for you to get what you're looking for you need to change your theme version or you use motion theme as it give best and easiest design ever.

Kindly reply if you get it or if there's any other help you want me to render.

I can also help set it up if you wish just reply to know the way forward.

0 Likes

@jennarose , you can try custom sliders for your requirement.  Such as Owl or slick slider 

Expert Shopify Developer & Theme customizer
- If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
- Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888
0 Likes
jennarose
Excursionist
55 0 8

I would prefer to fix it without having to add any apps, is there not a way to fix this on desktop?

0 Likes

@jennarose , yes it can be fixed. 

Expert Shopify Developer & Theme customizer
- If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
- Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888
0 Likes