Social icons missing, help me please

Nick_Lin
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello, the place of my social icons is blank, there is no icon, the effect of clicking is to refresh the page, I have found this place in the background, I use the lightzy theme, thank you everyone! My homepage is www.tirrinia.net

1.png2.png

Replies 7 (7)

Nick_Lin
Visitor
3 0 0

Does this happen to your account?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Nick_Lin 

Please add # or url in url box and check icon disply or not .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Nick_Lin
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you for your answer, I entered #, webpage URL, and #webpage URL in "paste a url", and nothing has changed

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Nick_Lin - then we can try to put font awesome library,  are you familiar with coding? else  you can add me collaborator which i will request and I can try that

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Nick_Lin - please try solution given by @dmwwebartisan 

else you may not have font awesome library included in your theme, so we will need to add it.

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Nick_Lin 

Please add font awesome library in your Layout/theme.liquid file .

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @Nick_Lin,

That seems very strange as it should autopopulate the social media channel when you add the URL for your social media in the "Customize theme" aspect of your store. Just to confirm you've added the social media URL's for your social media where it says "URL social 1 (2, etc)"

If you've added your social media links there, saved it and the icons are still not showing up, then this will require further investigation. The Lightzy theme is not available on the Shopify theme store so it's not supported by Shopify in that sense. My advice would be to contact the theme developers directly and mention this, so they can help you and investigate as it could potentially be a bug in their theme. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.