Social media - Instagram

TyW
Community Manager
Community Manager
550 37 957

Instagram is a beautiful and convenient way to take and share photos with your mobile phone. If you are interested in adding an Instagram widget to your store, you can achieve this either by downloading an app from the Shopify App Store or using an external Instagram widget provider.

If you are interested in using an external Instagram widget, take a look at some of the suggestions on the Shopify Community forums. Please note that our Shopify support team cannot help you setup these widgets. Make sure you are comfortable enough to implement these external Instagram integration systems on your own.

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

shopytime
6 0 0

Great info, thank you!

0 Likes
FederikFer
Tourist
4 0 1

Instagram is a extremely cool app and lots of us would like to have a beautiful profile in there or even become a Instagram- celebrity. But is that easy? First of all your content should be interesting and qualitative. You should think about how to take nice pics and how to arrange them on the profile. I personally found an article with very explicit guidelines about how to take good pictures. Here is the formula - https://onlypult.com/blog/how-to-take-good-instagram-pictures

0 Likes