Stylistic changes in footer

SayenXS
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi guys,

I hope somebody can help me. I would like my footer to look something like this:

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-21 om 00.21.49.png

In stead of what it looks like now:

Schermafbeelding 2021-06-21 om 00.17.27.png

You can see the entire shop here: https://tedlouise.com/

The password is tedlouise!21

Hopefully somebody can tell me what to change in the code. Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Sayen

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
22472 2277 8366

@SayenXS 

sorry i can't see your logo in footer can you please show me?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
8606 1984 2660

@SayenXS 

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this. It would need customization to implement the footer look. We have to customize footer liquid, HTML, and css code.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
SayenXS
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi KetanKumar,

Thanks for replying! The logo is not there yet, but it would be nice it could be. It's not a dealbreaker though. The other changes are more important.

Do you know what I need to do?

0 Likes
SayenXS
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi dmwebartisan,

Thanks for your reply! I know, that's why I need help. I have already done some other changes where I needed to change the liquid and css code. I was hoping somebody could explain where and what I need to change to come close to the example of the first footer.

Do you have a solution for me?

0 Likes