This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered.

hafid00
Excursionist
21 0 6

Hello i wanted to test checkout in my store and i got this issue during the checkout   ......This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.

Replies 23 (23)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

HI @hafid00 

This can be a bit tricky to solve as there are a lot of things that can create this issue. I'll list some of the most common things that can cause this and you should hopefully be able to get it resolved quickly!

1. Make sure you do have shipping rates setup for the country/location of the shipping address you are testing. You can find your shipping rates under Settings > Shipping in your admin.
  2. Check that all shipping locations are enabled (can be found on the bottom of the shipping rates page), this includes dropshipping services as well as physical locations. 
  3. Make sure your products are not marked as "no shipping required" in their product details. You can quickly double check this by using the Bulk Editor
  4. Also in the Bulk Editor, check to make sure that your item weights are correct. It is common to see weights that are supposed to be grams be in kilograms instead, making it ineligible for the available shipping. 
  5. Make sure you have a default package setup to calculate your shipping rates with.
  6. If you have more than one shipping profile, make sure that they have matching shipping rates so that customers can check out with all their items at the same time. 

If you are still not able to find the issue please don't hesitate to reach out to our live support for additional help with this. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Thank you!

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

hafid00
Excursionist
21 0 6

thanks for the reply, i have checked somethings and i guess they are correct but other things you said i didnt get it,  can you please give me the direct link to the live chat cus i cant find it i really need someone to fix this for me thanks bro

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

We don't have a direct link I can provide as you need to go through the Help Center to ensure you receive the contact information for the right support team. When you follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support you will be asked to sign into your store account. You will then be asked to search for your issue in the Help Center. At the bottom of the search results there will be a contact support button you can use to see all the available support options we have. 

If that isn't working for you, please take a screenshot of the last step you are able to get to and I will help you troubleshoot. 

Irena
Pathfinder
127 1 30

Thank you @Shay, in my case it was point 2. from your list.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

Great! I am glad you were able to get that resolved and thank you for your reply letting us know what the problem was. This will really help future merchants in the same situation. 

ramilc
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi!

I'm encountering the same error but i'm only using Local delivery. I can't enable shipping because it will automatically use that instead of local delivery. Kindly help.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

Hi @ramilc 

To clarify, you want to ensure your checkout only shows the option for local delivery and no postal mail shipping options?

If yes, that is very easy to do! In your shipping settings, where you create your shipping zones and add your rates, you want to ensure you have a shipping zone created for the location your business is in but leave the section for RATES empty. As an example, please see my screenshot below:

13-27-52816-32126

Make sure to save your changes and test using an address that is located within your shipping zone. Let me know if you still have any questions getting this setup. 

padma
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi @Shay , I have gone through all your points in your list thoroughly and I haven't found the issue yet. My client who is trying to purchase is in the US and my business is registered in Indonesia.

I have created the shipping profile with shipping rates for all the country of the US, check the product she is trying to buy to verify the weight and that it's set to ship.

I have even deactivated the autocomplete in the address when she summits it.

Please help, as this is really inconvenient for this time of the year

JohnHa
Shopify Partner
108 1 20

Hi @padma 

You can double-check these settings to make sure that everything is working properly.

• Check product as a physical product
  • Set up fulfillment priorities
  • Products or variants stocked at this location
  • Have less than 20 locations
banned
leo39
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Shay, 

California customer bought the product from our shop, its show 

"This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again." 

had checked all points you had listed, but, still cannot resolve. pls help. thank you. 

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

@padma and @leo39 

Thank you for sharing your screenshots of what you are seeing and I am glad to hear you started troubleshooting this issue already.

If the areas I noted don't seem to be the root cause of the checkout issues I would ask that you please reach out to our live support for additional help. They will be able to go through your shipping settings and product details once they authenticate your account access and also loop in our Shipping support if needed. 

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for "Customers can't check out, no shipping rates" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

raymurakawa
Visitor
1 0 0

My customers were getting this error message as well:

"This order can't be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to
ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again."

This error seems to have happen overnight and took me hours and 3 agents who could not help to me finally figuring out a workaround. I realize all of this could be common sense to others, but there are no error messages when editing settings that may have overlapped across pages so it was not apparent to me. FWIW, here is my workaround:

On the Settings, Shipping and Delivery page, it seems like a specific product can only exist in one custom shipping rate at a time. So if you're in the USA and your general shipping location is set to USA for [Item A], and you create a Custom Shipping Rate for Australia, and add [Item A], it will automatically be removed from your default location (In my case USA) and only be available for checkout in Australia.

I'm defaulted to be in the USA so for the time being I've removed my product listings from other custom shipping rates and have only one active custom shipping rate for my default location. I basically had to create a custom shipping rate for my default location, USA and set all of my shipping settings there. Without this custom shipping setting, with all settings being correct such as the ones listed by @Shay customers shipping domestically were not able to checkout.

This is only a workaround and seems to be a bug since I'm not able to create other custom shipping rates for other regions as this will remove the product listing from my default location.

Theme: Pipeline version 4.7.1

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

Hi @raymurakawa 

Thank you for that detailed reply about the issue you had with the shipping profiles on your store. I am also sorry to hear that you maybe didn't receive the best level of service you could have gotten from our live support. If you feel that any interactions with our support did not live up to expectations then please don't hesitate to reply back to your ticket number with your feedback or fill out the feedback survey attached. 

In regards to the shipping profiles and custom shipping rates for Australia, I think I can provide some helpful information so that you can get the rates you want at the checkout!

When to use Shipping Profiles: Shipping Profiles are utilized when you have a range of products that have different shipping rates or are only available in certain countries/cities/states. A great example would be oversized products being limited to domestic shipping while smaller items can be shipped internationally. 

If none of your products have restrictions on them based on destination, then all your shipping rates can go into the default profile with all your products. In your case, if you wanted to ship to the USA and Australia, with different rates for each, it would look something like this:

In the general shipping profile (or your main one if you do have more than one) you will want to add Shipping Zones for each region you want to setup unique shipping rates for.

As shown in my screenshot below, I have a universal flat rate for all orders to Australia and I have carrier calculated shipping setup for all orders to the USA.

10-34-38507-12156

If I only had a handful of products I could ship to Australia, then I would want to move those specific items to their own shipping profile so that I can setup a unique set of rates for a specific group of items. 

TLDR : Shipping profiles are to separate PRODUCTS for different shipping rates, not to separate destinations. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions about this, I'm happy to help as much as I can!

poochieskitchen
Visitor
2 0 0

Removing the shipping package you mention in point #5 solved this for me! I couldn't remove the default one so I added another one less the item weight (my shipping is based on item weight which is why the package caused issues), made the new one the default and deleted the old one. Fixed! Shipping and delivery times are now present in my checkout!

Thank you!!

K77
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Shay! 
A customer located in the US messaged me that Shopify sent an error saying she entered the wrong address and it can’t be shipped. However, it’s the correct address. I have a shipping zone set up for the US. What do I do to solve this issue? 

qube
Visitor
1 0 0

Thank you @Shay.. your hint did work, the weight was supposed to be in g instead of lb for a charger set to 490 :),, thanks again.

SealDez
Excursionist
22 2 4

My problem was that I did not have the "Shop Location" enabled on my General Shipping Profile (Settings--> Shipping And Delivery--> General Shipping Rates--> Manage--> Shop Location). Once I enabled this, I was able to checkout with multiple products. 

Sanduo
Visitor
1 0 0

This Youtube video fixed it for me: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphfbXQbWKU

JacobsE
Visitor
1 0 2

Hi, If anyone still getting this error, I fixed mine by following these two steps. 

Step 1 -- Check where the product is stocked at; by going to the product page, then select the product you are having trouble with, then click the 'edit products' at the bottom. Then click 'columns' at the top of the page and tick 'stocked at' and then see whats the value in that column (eg: cjdropshipping, Aliexpress etc). 

Step 2 -- Go to settings and then click 'Shipping and delivery'. Go into general shipping rates and click manage. Under the tab 'shipping from' click 'show details' and you will see the same address that is displayed in the 'Stocked at' column on the product page. Create shipping rates for that particular warehouse by clicking manage and then filling out the rest. 

And this should solve the issue. Hope this helps...

KofukuArtStudio
Visitor
2 0 0

I tried your solution and it worked! Thank you so much. 

fofux
Tourist
9 0 1

I had this issue. What worked for me, is check that the product is marked as "This product requires shipping" on your products details page.

jimodin
Tourist
3 0 1

same as you mate! I resolved that issue by this method. one of my friend Simpson advised me to do that.

Khalil021
Visitor
1 0 0

No of the previous suggestions worked for me. What I did to fix this issue was to add my product to the Market.

1. Got to Settings -> Markets -> Select the market you want shipping to be available to -> Products and pricing

2. Select all the products -> Click the "Include in market" button.

Hopefully, this actually helps someone because none of the suggestions in these replies helped me.