This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered.

hafid00
Excursionist
21 0 1

Hello i wanted to test checkout in my store and i got this issue during the checkout   ......This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.

Replies 11 (11)
leo39
2 0 0

Hello Shay, 

California customer bought the product from our shop, its show 

"This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again." 

had checked all points you had listed, but, still cannot resolve. pls help. thank you. 

Shay
Shopify Staff
608 95 119

@padma and @leo39 

Thank you for sharing your screenshots of what you are seeing and I am glad to hear you started troubleshooting this issue already.

If the areas I noted don't seem to be the root cause of the checkout issues I would ask that you please reach out to our live support for additional help. They will be able to go through your shipping settings and product details once they authenticate your account access and also loop in our Shipping support if needed. 

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for "Customers can't check out, no shipping rates" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog