Thumbnal Slider Images

tool-official
2 0 0

Hello,

I have a problem about thumbnail slider images on my customized debut theme.

I have color variants for each of my products and with the code that I have added, collection pages automatically displays the products as shown in the following image that each variant listed in the shop like different products which is what I wanted.

toolofficial_0-1626598178956.png

Also in the product page I have color swatches that works perfectly (if a user clicks on black it shows only black images etc.).

The problem I faced is that after clicking a product on the collection page I just see the first variant's images on the thumbnail slider. 

For example, If I click on KIT BACKPACK - Black, I see the page that is shown in the following page.

toolofficial_1-1626598513159.png

I can share theme.js if demanded.

Can you help me with this issue?

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1749 362 507

Hello @tool-official ,

While customization the theme seems you forget to pas variant id with product url.
I suggest call your developer and ask him to add variant id so product will display  related images not the default one.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Buy me a coffee ☕ My PayPal
0 Likes
tool-official
2 0 0

@Guleria wrote:

Hello @tool-official ,

While customization the theme seems you forget to pas variant id with product url.
I suggest call your developer and ask him to add variant id so product will display  related images not the default one.

Thanks

Hello,

I am developing the shop website myself. Can you explain how can I do it in a detailed way?

0 Likes