How can I display more than 400 products on the Supply theme?

UUTT
Visitor
1 0 1

I have 50 designs and they are being displayed on 8 different products. That is 400 individual products, I am trying to use the Supply theme but the theme will not let me list that many products. I can not add a page to add more featured collections. any suggestions??

Replies 2 (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@UUTT 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 132

Hi, @UUTT

Welcome to the Shopify Community! There shouldn't be an issue with 400 products, as there are no limitations on the number of products you can have in a Shopify store. There is a limitation of 100 variants per product, but again, you've said you have 50 variants, so that shouldn't be the issue. 

When you say, "the theme will not let me list that many products. I can not add a page to add more featured collections" can you please walk me through where you're getting stuck? Which page are you trying to add featured collections to? Any screenshots you can share of where you're trying to add these products will be helpful for understanding what might be happening here. 

The Supply theme was specifically designed for large catalogs, so this should be a great free theme choice with a catalog of this size! 

Look forward to hearing back. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.