Venture Theme - Header Customization

chrispund
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I am using the Venture Theme for my store and it has been great to customize so far. I have a couple things I would like to do that I havent seen in other forum posts about customizing it. Although there have been some helpful ones and great answers that allowed me to do other things!

1) How can I make the logo/header image stretch to the full width of the site rather than stopping short?

Capture.JPG

2) Can I change the background color of where the header image/logo is separately/independently from the background color of the main menu? I'd like to make the logo area background white instead of blue.

3) Can I customize/reduce the size of the slideshow? It is stretching the images to be so large that the slideshow takes up the majority of the screen space on a desktop. Is there somewhere in the code to adjust the slider size settings?

Thank you all so much for your help and responses!!!!

Replies 27 (27)
Omni
Excursionist
12 0 10

omni drips banner 4.0.png

 Sorry here it is.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24923 2498 9041

@Omni 

thanks but sorry your store now password protect how can i help you?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Omni
Excursionist
12 0 10

Im so sorry i didnt realise I have removed the password could you try now please?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24923 2498 9041

@Omni 

i can see look now this

KetanKumar_0-1627730717804.png

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Omni
Excursionist
12 0 10

Yeah but you see how in the middle its my design. I want the whole purple section to be my design aswell is that possible?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24923 2498 9041

@Omni 

yes i can see that look

Omni
Excursionist
12 0 10

I dont think you understand what im saying lol

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
24923 2498 9041

@Omni 

yes i can understand but  now already i can see same view as you like did you fixed?