What font can I use for my Shella store and any 2024 font recommendations?

What font can I use for my Shella store and any 2024 font recommendations?

sao
Explorer
231 0 21

 What font is this? How I can use it on shella?Can you recomande me another nice and 2024 fonts for my store?:) www.aiciavem.ro

IMG_1889.jpeg

Reply 1 (1)

ThePixelEdge
Shopify Partner
164 16 17

Hi @sao , Unfortunately, I cannot identify the exact font used in the image you sent. However, I can recommend some similar fonts that you might like for your store in 2024. Here are a few options:

Proxima Nova: This is a clean, modern sans-serif font that is popular for a variety of uses. Lato: This is a friendly and approachable sans-serif font that is perfect for branding and marketing materials.

Merriweather: It is a classic and elegant font that is perfect for websites, blogs, and other printed materials.
Playfair Display: This is a beautiful serif font that is perfect for branding and marketing materials. I think Shella theme has a host of shopify fonts in it . It might have Lato or Bodoni Moda Inbuilt , If not then you would have to use Font-face and Install the fonts . You could look into google fonts as well . if you are not familiar with code it would be better to have someone with some knowledhge and they could help you build the same . 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Buy me A Coffee

Whatsapp :- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications

Connect with Us in Our DMs | teampixeledge@gmail.com