Solved

When clicking onto any menu item it gives this gray border how can i remove this?

Not applicable

Hey guys i've noticed when right clicking, left clicking on any menu item it gives this gray border, i was wondering if this could be removed. This is for the header menu. 

You'll be able to see in the image below. When hovering over the FAQ, Services and Careers, it just goes red i would like it to do the same for the header menu (home, categories etc)

Thank you!!

Site link  - https://directcomputers.myshopify.com

Password - flowma

joshsadler98_0-1627482505031.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Anonymous 

}
.site-navigation .navmenu-depth-1>li>a:hover{
color: #ed1f24;
}

Remove old code and add this.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Anonymous 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.site-navigation .navmenu-link-depth-1:focus, .site-navigation .site-header-account-link a:focus{
outline: none !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Not applicable

Perfect it's got rid of the borders, do you know how to make the hover over go red like the top menu bar?

Thank you so much!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Anonymous 

Sure, please add the following code for the hover.

}
Not applicable

It doesn't seem to be working anything i'm doing wrong?

joshsadler98_0-1627483819962.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Anonymous 

Yes, you missed a closing bracket of the above given code.

Not applicable

Ahh my bad thank you so much top stuff all working!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Anonymous 

It's my pleasure to help you. 🙂

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Anonymous 

}
}

Remove old code and add this.

menziesathome
Visitor
1 0 1

I also have this issue but this solution didn't work on the Empire theme. It's a new issue the past few weeks, wasn't always doing it. Do you have any further insights please?

Screenshot 2021-08-04 at 03.42.02.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@menziesathome 

Please share your store URL.