Solved

Where is the Newsletter Sign Up URL located ?

ConnieCollector
Tourist
5 0 1

I use the emerge theme.

I have a sign up feature in the footer. See below;

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 2.43.39 pm.png

However i want to place another link to the newsletter in a different part of the website. Is there a URL link to creating an account or newsletter sign up ?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ConnieCollector,

Most themes have the Newsletter signup in a section primarily for the Homepage area of the store:

24-56-14pa3-47aot

There is a help guide from Shopify about adding the newsletter signup, but it would mostly pertain to Shopify developed themes. Because you're using the Emerge theme which is a third party developed theme by Troop themes, it could be worth reaching out to the developer directly to see if this section can be located somewhere else in your theme. They have a theme support section on their website here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ConnieCollector,

Most themes have the Newsletter signup in a section primarily for the Homepage area of the store:

24-56-14pa3-47aot

There is a help guide from Shopify about adding the newsletter signup, but it would mostly pertain to Shopify developed themes. Because you're using the Emerge theme which is a third party developed theme by Troop themes, it could be worth reaching out to the developer directly to see if this section can be located somewhere else in your theme. They have a theme support section on their website here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ConnieCollector
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you. I will contact the 3rd party.