Which Instagram app would you recommend please?

Solved
lovica
Explorer
63 11 15

Hi all! I am in the process of trying to set up Instagram and have it connect with my Shopify store. Can someone please recommend a 'free' Instagram App in the Shopify Apps that you have used and like? There are several Apps but I have no idea which one to select. Thank you so much! ~ Lovica

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
lovica
Explorer
63 11 15

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for your reply.

I just installed this app. Thank you so much for your help. I have never used Instagram before and had no idea what I was doing. lol
This was the easiest installation and set up EVER! Now all I need to do is learn how to connect it to Shopify and Tag all my products. 
Thank you for all your help.

View solution in original post

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25097 2513 9080

@lovica 

Thanks for update ans suport

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

Replies 5 (5)
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25097 2513 9080

@lovica 

https://apps.shopify.com/instafeed

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
lovica
Explorer
63 11 15

Thanks for your reply.

I just installed this app. Thank you so much for your help. I have never used Instagram before and had no idea what I was doing. lol
This was the easiest installation and set up EVER! Now all I need to do is learn how to connect it to Shopify and Tag all my products. 
Thank you for all your help.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
25097 2513 9080

@lovica 

Thanks for update ans suport

alicepolcenko
3 0 0

Good question. I would really appreciate if some readers would share what they know about this. Do you know what the specific apps are? I can see why you would be concerned a bit too. There are already plenty of ways people connect like Instagram, Facebook, etc., I'm assuming he already uses those?

Anyone with better knowledge on this subject, please feel free to chime in here.

alicepolcenko
3 0 0

It all depends on the purpose for which you are working on your Instagram. If you are using it for business purposes, then you need to use reliable software for monitoring your page and audience analytics. It is very convenient and saves a lot of time. In addition, the use of platforms such as onlypult helps to avoid errors, since the human factor is excluded.