Solved

Why is one product path different from the others?

OnlyS
Tourist
3 0 0

Why is one of my product paths different than others?

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-12 231922.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-12 231823.png

Every product path is just the name of the product, but in that case, it isn't that way.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (2)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
839 100 150

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @OnlyS There may be few points that can cause you this issue:

1. You need to check in the product, as someone may have given some different name to a product earlier and then changed it, but the URL didn't get updated so you need to do it manually.
  2. If your store has followed SEO guideline and you are marketing your product on Social media then someone from SEO team or marketing team ay have updated the URL of the product.
  3. There is some custom code added in the store or may some app that you are using is updating the URL of the product so you need to detect that.

If you will unable to implement the same then I'm happy to do this for you, let me know. I can look into the issue and provide you the exact solution so that it will work well for you.

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️

View solution in original post

Vinsinfo
Shopify Partner
165 57 52

@OnlyS Please follow below steps to update the Product path. Let me know whether it is helpful for you.

1. From admin, go to "Products".
2. Search for particular product and visit "Search engine listing".
3. Click "Edit" in "Search engine listing".
4. In the "URL handle" field, edit the product URL as per your need like below attached screenshot and then Click "Save".
priyavinsinfo_0-1710314808495.png

Please provide your support by click "Like" and "Accepted" if our solution works for you. Thanks for your support.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
839 100 150

Hi @OnlyS There may be few points that can cause you this issue:

1. You need to check in the product, as someone may have given some different name to a product earlier and then changed it, but the URL didn't get updated so you need to do it manually.
  2. If your store has followed SEO guideline and you are marketing your product on Social media then someone from SEO team or marketing team ay have updated the URL of the product.
  3. There is some custom code added in the store or may some app that you are using is updating the URL of the product so you need to detect that.

If you will unable to implement the same then I'm happy to do this for you, let me know. I can look into the issue and provide you the exact solution so that it will work well for you.

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️

OnlyS
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks!

Vinsinfo
Shopify Partner
165 57 52

@OnlyS Please follow below steps to update the Product path. Let me know whether it is helpful for you.

1. From admin, go to "Products".
2. Search for particular product and visit "Search engine listing".
3. Click "Edit" in "Search engine listing".
4. In the "URL handle" field, edit the product URL as per your need like below attached screenshot and then Click "Save".
priyavinsinfo_0-1710314808495.png

Please provide your support by click "Like" and "Accepted" if our solution works for you. Thanks for your support.
OnlyS
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks!!